Wednesday 22 October 2014

Gaming Table for Session Four: The Ring of Karn.


It had been a while. I lie. It had been a long while since I had played any sort of Role Playing game. I had been threatening to get a group together for ages, but just never really got around to it. You know how it goes, work, life, kids, some bullshit re-run of a re-run that you find yourself watching.

I  met some guys on the 40k tournament circuit that played every week. Every week, I thought... imagine that. I would settle for once a month. So that's what we do, a once a month session for the veterans of the Psychic Wars. Greenslade, Pyus, Kia'ell, and Shade DuMond, getting it on. The pictures are proof of that.

And as for the story, well, I will bore you with that when I can.


















No comments:

Post a Comment